At the Ottawa Skin Clinic, we take great pride in ensuring the safety and health of our employees, patients and community.
We would like to inform you of the safety protocols we have put in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please take a moment to read the valuable information mentioned in this email as we have implemented a few changes.
Our clinic is accessible for services by appointments.
Our clinical members will be wearing gloves, masks and visors, or protective glasses, depending on the treatment. Their work clothes will be washed daily.
In light of the public health situation, we kindly request that all health care professionals change out of their uniforms prior to attending their scheduled appointment.
Treatments are subject to modifications as per Covid-19 safety regulations.
In preparation for your appointment:
1. Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
____ ____ Significant cough
____ ____ Fever superior to 38° C
____ ____ Sore throat
____ ____ Shortness of breath
____ ____ Difficulty breathing
____ ____ Reduction/loss of sense of smell
2. Have you been in contact with anyone with the symptoms described above, suspected of
having Covid-19, awaiting Covid-19 testing, or who has contracted Covid-19?
3. Are you waiting for a Covid-19 test?
4. Do you have a vaccine scheduled within two weeks before or after your injection treatments?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of the above questions, DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT and refer to the most recent recommendations from the Public Health Department.
We kindly advise that you contact us immediately to cancel your appointment.
*Appointments for patients who have contracted Covid-19 will be scheduled a minimum of 14 days after the end of symptoms to ensure a safer period.
At the Clinic
1. At this time we prefer noncash payments such as debit or credit cards as they are contactless.
2. To minimize traffic, we kindly request that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment, unless you require assistance for medical reasons.
3. Please arrive makeup free to your appointment.
4. The consultation fee is 78.75+HST. This fee will be credited towards the cost of your treatment if this treatment is booked within a 1-year period after your consultation.
5. Just a friendly reminder to let us know 48 hours prior to your appointment if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, to avoid cancellation fees, visit our website for details. If your appointment falls on a Monday or a Tuesday, please call us or send us an email on the previous Friday before 7pm, if you wish to cancel or reschedule this appointment. You should receive a text appointment confirmation/reminder, but keep in mind that this is a courtesy service. You will no longer receive email appointment confirmations/reminders, please ensure that we have he correct phone number in file.
6. All pre and post treatment instructions/or consent forms will also be sent to you via the MyTouchMD application upon booking your appointment. Please take the time to review all pre and post and other forms instructions carefully.
7. Please self-screen prior to arriving at the clinic using the “Covid-19 Screening Tool” sent to your TouchMD account, located on your Timeline. If you were to receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 within a week following your appointment, we would be grateful if you would let us know.
8. Last but not least, (SUPER IMPORTANT) Prior to your appointment we kindly request that you review all our COVID-19 safety protocols and list of symptoms mentioned above on our website.